ME EDUCATES salon professionals to elevate their skill set and build an artist community, to express individuality and to ensure success behind-the-chair
ME CRAFTS efffective hands-on learning is in an inviting and inclusive environment to shape the career you deserve.
ME DELIVERS unconomplicated education, assuring the Matrix hairdressser retains a deeper sense of understanding and confidence than through-out theory-based learning.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember, Involve me and I learn"
- Benjamin Franklin
- Strong technical skill set in color; in-depth formulation, technique and application
- Passion to share with fellow industry professionals
- The ability to present with confidence, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Possess the ability to be flexible adaptable and work well under pressure
- A solid technical skill set in cutting, coloring and styling
- Current liscenced cosmetologist with at least 2 years of industry experience
- Must be currently using a minimum of 2 Matrix colors and Hair Care & Stylist segments in the salon